Are you still undecided over which hairstyle, which make up look and what nail design is perfect for your big night? The days before the big night can be crazy. To make things easier, In this video tutorial, dope2111 will help you find the perfect hairstyle, makeup and nail design for your most memorable night.
Finding the perfect dress is just the first step, you also have to choose the right hairstyle, makeup and nail design to complete your outfit and make the occasion wonderful.
Every girl deserves to look great on her big night. Every girl also has the right to wear whatever she wants to have a perfect look on that day!
Now if you’ve got your dress sorted, it’s time to start thinking about what hairstyle, nail design and makeup look you’ll be going for on the big night.
Prom is all about looking your best so prepare yourself for an unforgettable prom experience with a stunning look that will have every eye on you.
Check out this awesome video and Learn How To |Look Perfect on Your Big Night!
Start with your eye make up
1. Apply eye shadow primer.
2.Take your eye shadow pallets, choose a color and then apply all over your eyelid. Then use white eye shadow pigment, and apply that on your inner eye corner.
3. Now choose another color that will compliment the first eye shadow, then apply it to the outer corners of your crease. Then apply more of your first eye shadow in to your lower lash line.
4. Next use a shimmery eye shadow and just apply it on your eyelid.Then apply that same second eye shadow on your lower lash line.
5. Apply eye liner.
6. Curl and apply false eye lashes into your lashes. Then use mascara into your lower and upper eye lashes.
7. For the fun part, take a rhinestone apply a lash glue and then glue it right into your inner and outer eye corner. And for other look apply 3 rhinestone on the lower lashes.
11. Apply blush on.
12. For the lips, start to apply nude lipstick, then take a pink lip gloss and apply.
And you’re done with the make up!
For your hairstyle
1. Use texturing powder to add volume into your hair. Just sprinkle powder and then massage your hair.
2. After adding some volume into your hair, grab your curling iron and start to curl your hair. Then take your hair spray and spray it into your curls.
3. Now leave a little bit of hair on one side, and then take the rest to the other side. Use hair pins to do this.
4. Use a small rhinestone headband as an accessory in your hair.
And you’re done, with the hair!
For your nails
1. Choose a color that compliments your look and outfit. Then just apply it into your nails.
2. To make it more perfect apply rhinestone into your ring finger.
-Use clear coat for the rhinestone to stick into your nails.