Do you ever wonder how Kim Kardashian gets her cheeks done? Well, Kim revealed how by showing off the contouring technique her makeup artist did on her! Find out how to do it below!
You want to learn how to contour like a pro, but don’t know where and how to start? You’re in the right place!
Kim Kardashian is well known for her beautiful makeup, long, shiny hair and sexy outfits. If you’re a fan of her always flawless look, then you need to see this video.
Kim has credited the makeup magic trick for giving her admirable cheekbones and that even, glowing skin.
Contouring is not as difficult as it looks. The art of contouring has been around for years. It’s a behind the scenes technique that’s been used on models in their photo shoots, but now that celebrities can get their pictures snapped anywhere, looking their very best at any given time is a must!
These videos will teach you exactly what you need to do and how to achieve that supermodel bone structure. Even without a glam team, with a little patience and a steady hand, you can achieve the same look yourself!
Check out this awesome video and Learn The Makeup Secret To Achieving Kim Kardashian’s Flawless Look!
1. Before applying foundation, apply moisturizer.2. Start by highlighting the face. Pick a foundation lighter than your skin tone.
– start with drawing inverted triangle underneath your eyes, bring it up into the side of your nose a bit. And do the same on the other side.
3. Draw a straight line down the bridge of the nose and bring it up to the forehead.
-Next apply to your chin, and go around your nose trills to hide any redness in that area.
4. Now you’re ready to contour. Find a foundation that is 2 or 3 shades darker than your skin color.
-Start by drawing a line around your forehead down to your hair line, across your jaw bring it all the way to your chin, and in to the hollows of your cheek bone.
-Then do the same lines on the other side.
5. Contour your nose, draw a straight line on the side of your nose bringing the line down underneath your brow bone. Draw a line on the tip of your nose to appear more natural. Then do the same on the other side.
6. Next using a foundation, spread out the lighter foundation and add more foundation as needed. Then do the same thing on the rest of your face.
7. Now go ahead and blend the 2 shades of foundation together.
8. Now take your contour kit and choose a shade that is lighter, and set underneath your eyes and under your cheek bone.
-Next using the same contour kit choose a darker shade, and set the dark parts of your face.
-Then use a smaller blending brush, using the same contour kit choose a shade a little bit lighter than the dark one you used a little while ago.
-And then go underneath the hollows of your cheek, as well as on the jaw line and on your hair line. Do the same on the other side. And don’t forget your nose.
9. Using your favorite highlighter, go down the bridge of your nose and blend.
-And then highlight underneath the eyebrows, in the inner corners of the eyes and along the cheek bones.
Do the same on the other side.
And you’re done!
This is now the look after you contour.
Oops! You’re not done yet! Of course you have to finish the look with a beautiful make up.
1. Apply eye make up, put on the false eye lashes, do your eyebrows, and put your favorite blush on.
And to finish your look apply lip liner and your favorite shade of lipstick