Matching your nail art design to your outfit can be a bit confusing when it comes on choosing what design will match your outfit. In 0:30 of this video tutorial, professionalDQ will start to show you step by step on how you can do these Eye- catching fashionable nail art designs using Flocking Powder, you’ll surely love the finish look of each nail art designs!
Nail designs can give a boost to your lifeless and boring nail polish. It has become more and more popular and if we look through the past years especially teen girls are all fan of various nail art patterns.
Fashion and style never get old and faded. Every woman loves to get their nails done beautifully and elegantly to grab up remarks on her beauty and to seize the moment under the spotlight.
Fashion is a girl’s thing. She can never compromise on the way she looks. Nails arts design can look so cute, chic, classy, elegant and beautiful depends on what type of design you will choose. They can instantly enhance your hands beauty.
This nail art designs will surely be liked by all of you. You can have these applied on your nail in any events and occasions. Enjoy your beauty and love yourself. Be fashionable with these fashionable nail art designs.
Check out this awesome video and Learn How To Do These Eye- Catching Fashionable Nail Art Designs Using Flocking Powder!
What you need:
– Pink Flocking Powder
– Nail Polish
Design #1 – Standard pink fluffy nails
1. Paint all your nails using the pink nail polish and let them dry.
2. Apply to coat, then simply dump the pink flocking powder into it.
3. Now press it down using your finger, until you can’t see the top coat.
4. Brush off the remaining powder.
And you’re done!
Design #2 – Stripes
1. Paint all your nails using a black nail polish and let them dry.
2. Then create a stripe in the middle part of each nail.
3. Now apply top coat, and let it dry.
4. Then using a small brush, apply top coat again only in the stripe part.
5. And again, simply dump the flocking powder into it. Using your finger press the powder down, then brush off the remaining powder.
And you’re done!
Design #3 – Leopard print
1. Apply sparkling nail polish for the base polish, then design your nail into a leopard print and apply top coat. Let it dry.
2. Then using a brush, apply top coat again only in the pink dot part of the leopard print.
3. And again, simply dump the flocking powder into it. Using your finger press the powder down, then brush off the remaining powder.