We may not all be professional nail artists, but learning some of the new nail art ideas can make your results look pretty close to being one. In this video tutorial, Natasha Lee will show you on how to do the water marbling nail art design!
For most of us, our nails are one of our fashion statements and should be treated the same way as we do our hair or our outfits. Even if it’s just applying a plain nail polish color to your nails, keeping them nice shows that you take care of yourself.
And sometimes we like to add some spice on our plain old nails. Many of us admire nail art designs but are scared to do it on our own nails because we think it is very hard.
Creating a beautiful nail art design is simpler than you might think, but of course it needs patience and practice.
Check out this awesome video and learn How To Do Water Marbling Nail Art…
What you need to make Water Marbling Nail Art:
Dotten tool or Stick
Plastic pad packs
Little mug with water
1. First you need a base coat for your nails.
2. Start with your white nail polish and do the same with each color. Then go into the center.
3. Next take your dotten tool and draw
-Start from the center, pull out and do it on the opposite side and so on.
4. Pull away the white nail polish in the center, do this on the opposite sides also.
5. Place your nail into the center down to the water to get the flower effect, and hold it under.
Clear the water using a cotton buds.
6. While its still wet, take your dotten tool around the edge of your nail to break the excess nail polish in your skin and nail.
And then get your plastic pad pack, clean the excess polish on your skin.
7. Take your brush out and go through the edge of your nail polish.
And you’re done!
You now have your own do it yourself Water Marbling Nail Art!