Have you ever thought of how you can conceal acne scars? There are some tricks that make concealing blemishes easier. No one wants visible blemishes! Conceal your Acne & Scars by just following this easy make up routine!
Who says makeup is just there to make you look prettier? Did you know that makeup can also help cover up any unwanted spots in your face such as acne scars?
Makeup helps us enhance our beauty and if you do have serious acne and scars, don’t worry nobody is perfect and be thankful for makeup!
This everyday makeup routine is short, easy and simply perfect. The best part is that you don’t need to use layers of foundation. It will also give you recommendations on products and techniques to use to hide your scars, and you will be so amazed at how natural and flawless the finished look is!
Check out the video below and learn How To Conceal Your Acne & Scars!
Prepare Face – Cleanse, Tone & Moisturize.
Products to use:
1. Rub the Derma Blend Foundation on your acne marks and blend it using a brush.
2. Use a brush and apply your BB cream.
3. Conceal your acne marks again and under your eyes too, using your concealer.
4. Go get your setting powder, and use a brush to set the foundation.
6. Apply blush on.
7. Apply highlighter onto your cheek bones and on your nose line.