Are you looking for a powerful and effective home remedies for your dry skin? Is your skin getting really dry and starts to look a bit dull? Or did it start to look flaky and scaly and even started to itch? If so, don’t worry in this video, Homeveda will show you amazing effective home remedies for dry skin!
Dry skin doesn’t just feel rough to the touch. When it affects our complexion, makeup can look blotchy, drawing even more attention to your less than supple skin.
The good news is that you don’t need to go to a dermatologist or a local spa to heal your dry skin, there are a number of natural remedy options that you can add to your skin care routine at home. Forget spending time and money at your local spa. The secret to great skin is as close as your kitchen! Pamper yourself with these simple, homemade skin care.
If you prefer using natural products on your skin, then you will love these homemade face masks for dry skin. The benefits of making your own skin care is that you can avoid chemical ingredients especially useful if you have sensitive skin.
Check out this awesome video and Learn how to do these amazing effective home remedies for dry skin!
• Dry skin occurs due to loss of skin moisture • This usually occurs during cold weather • For some, dry skin is a chronic problem • If ignored, fissures or deep cracks can develop on the skin which may cause bleeding
Symptoms to look for:
• Dry flaking skin • Lines and wrinkles on the skin • Itchiness • White lines on scratching
• Bathing in hot water multiple times a day • Swimming • Overexposure to sunlight • Psoriasis, a medical condition of the skin • Sitting for long in artificially heated or cooled rooms where humidity levels are low
Natural home remedy using bananas and honey:
1. Take 2 mashed bananas
2. Add 2 tbsp of honey
3. Mix well
4. Apply on dry skin leave it for 20 min. Wash off with warm water.
Natural home remedy using barley flour, turmeric powder and mustard oil:
1. Take 2 tbsp of barley flour
2. Add 1 tsp of turmeric powder
3. Add 2 tsp of mustard oil
4. Add water
5. Mix well to make a paste
6. Apply this paste on the affected parts of the skin. Leave it for 10 min, scrub it off with your palms. Bathe with lukewarm water. This will make the skin soft, fair and silky
Natural home remedy using egg yolk:
1. Take 1 egg yolk and beat it lightly
2. Apply this on the dry skin. Leave it for 20 min before washing.
• Massage using olive oil or almond oil • Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day as this flushes out the toxins • Use a moisturizer regularly