Do you often have to scratch your itchy scalp? This can be embarrassing in public, and cause a lot of discomforts. There are many ways you can treat an itchy scalp without spending a lot of money. You can use some common kitchen ingredients to treat itchy scalp. In this video, Homeveda will show you 3 natural home remedies to treat your dandruff using ingredients available in your kitchen!
Dandruff is one of the most common scalp diseases that can affect people of any age group. Some of the most common causes are dandruff, dry scalp, excessive anxiety, poor hair care, fungus and viral infections, and poor diet.
Before you head to the store to look for a hair care product, look around your kitchen and you might have all you need to get hair healthy. Yes, you read it right your kitchen has blessed us with a lot of wonderful ingredients that are perfect as homemade beauty treatments.
Using natural ingredients commonly found in your kitchen as hair care products can improve your hair in the long run because you avoid applying a lot of chemicals from commercially manufactured products on your hair. And, think of how much money you could save because of using natural remedies that can be found at home.
Check out this awesome video and Learn how you can treat dandruff using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
• Dandruff is a condition in which dead skin cells accumulate and fall off from the scalp
Symptoms to look for:
• When you comb or scratch, shiny silver flakes fall from the scalp • Itching which can lead to reddening of the scalp
• Stress • Extreme cold or hot weather • Fatigue • Incorrect diet • Energy loss due to an illness or infection • Artificial styling products • Harsh shampoos
Natural home remedy using coconut oil and camphor:
1. Heat 4 tbsp of coconut oil.
2. Add 1 piece of camphor while it’s heating. Mix well.
Massage on scalp when lukewarm before bedtime. And leave it overnight.
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1.Take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds. Soak them in water overnight.
2. Sieve the mixture. Collect the seeds then crush seeds to a fine paste.
Massage this paste on the scalp.Wash it off with soap-nut water
Natural home remedy using egg whites, lemon juice, and margosa leaves: