Hair fall problem? Are you worried about losing your hair? Looking for a treatment that works without the side-effects of chemicals or medications? You should try these home remedies. According to hair experts, losing 50-100 strands of hair every day is fairly normal. It is only a cause of concern when you lose more than that. Don’t worry, you can stop hair fall in its tracks with these simple home remedies. In this video, Homevada will show you on how you can stop hair loss using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
A woman’s hair is her crowning glory. There is no wonder that most women will do anything for their hair to look gorgeous. But Hair fall is one such problem that can occur at any age, and to anybody.
If you are serious about keeping you hair and looking good as you age, then you need to know how you can stop hair loss. Hair loss or going bald is one of the main things that can affect your confidence, self-esteem as it can make you feel embarrassed about how you look
There could be numerous reasons for hair fall such as genetic factors, heredity, environmental factors, stress, depression, pregnancy, and malnutrition. It is really crucial to treat the problem quickly. If it is not treated within time, it may result into baldness. So, it is always advisable to get to know the root cause of the hair fall and destroy that very cause, in order to get healthy and strong strands.
For the sake of rescuing your hair, one can choose for options such as medications, lotions, serums, etc. But such treatments can be quite expensive and the chemicals used in them, may sometimes cause other severe conditions. So, one can use natural yet effective remedies at home to reduce hair fall.
Check out this awesome video and Learn how you can stop hair loss using natural ingredients available in your kitchen!
• One can suffer from hair loss at any age • The condition generally results in a receding hair line
Symptoms to look for:
• Hair fall • Development of bald patches • Thinning of hair in women
• Stress • Weakness • Anaemia • Lack of proper nutrition • Vitamin B6 and folic acid deficiency • Unclean scalp, which blocks and weakens the hair pores • Hereditary factors
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberry and lemon juice:
1. Cut and de-seed an Indian gooseberry 2. Crush the cut gooseberry to paste 3. Press this paste on a sieve and extract its juice
4. Add 3 tbsp lemon juice to this juice
5. Mix well
6. Apply this on the scalp. Leave it for 30 min and wash off with normal water.
Natural home remedy using curry leaves, lemon peel, soap nut, fenugreek seeds and green gram:
1. Take 15-20 curry leaves
2. Add 1 lemon peel
3. Add 3 tbsp soapnut powder
4. Add 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds
5. Add 2 tbsp green gram
6. Grind the mixture and store in a clean, glass bottle
7. Use this mixture as a shampoo
Natural home remedy using margosa leaves:
1. Boil handful of crushed margosa leaves in 4 cups of water