All of us are born with a glowing skin and it’s up to us on how we are going to take good care of it, to prevent damage. There are so many reasons that can cause our skin to be damaged. But don’t worry, In 0.34 of this video, Maya Mia will start explaining how to get an acne free glowing skin. With these natural remedies, you can surely repair your skin and make it more glowing than ever before!
Natural remedies have been used for ages for our skin care. Eating fresh vegetables and fruits are excellent ways to have a glowing and beautiful skin, but did you know that some kitchen ingredients can work wonders for skin care too while being natural and cost effective?
Everyone wishes to have an acne free, glowing and flawless skin. And nothing can make us feel as confident as having glowing and radiant skin. Glowing and radiant skin can make us look younger and feel healthier no matter what your age is. Nowadays it’s a must to take extra care of the skin in order to prevent it from losing its natural moisture, glow and fairness.
People buy more and more products to make their skin radiant and beautiful, but these products work only for some time. These natural remedies can return your lost charm and glow, instantly. So, don’t waste hours and money in a salon and buying chemical base products, just give a try to these home remedies.
Check out this awesome video and Learn How To Have A Acne Free Glowing Skin!
-Healthy and glowing skin
– Younger looking skin
– Help reduce acne
– Help reduce acne scarring
Tools you need:
1. Steam you face for about 10 minutes to open your pores.
For the tomato & sugar scrub:
You need: tomato and sugar
1. Cut a tomato in half and dip it into the bowl of sugar.
2. Apply all over your face in a circular motion and leave it for about 5 minutes before you rinse it off.
For the mask:
You need: Yogurt and turmeric powder
1. For the mask use yogurt, then add quarter tsp of turmeric powder onto it. Then mix it.
2. Apply all over your face, keep the mask on until its dry and rinse it off with warm water and finish it with a splash of cold water to close the pores. Then apply your favorite moisturizer and eye cream.
“Turmeric naturally can stain your skin temporarily. Don’t panic just use a scrub or face wash to easily remove the color.”