When we think of the banana peel, the first thing that pops up in our mind is to throw it right away. We all know that banana peel is already consider as trash. Sometimes it can be dangerous commonly if we scatter it everywhere and somebody will step on it. Instead of throwing it away, you can re-use banana peels in many ways, In this video, Ela Gale will explain and show you how you can use banana peels to have natural beauty and health benefits.
Bananas are a healthy fruit with a uniquely filling quality, but their benefits don’t just stop in its nutritional value. The peel has plenty of unusual uses for the environment and your body.
Bananas are rich in vitamin B6, manganese, vitamin C, fiber, potassium, biotin, and copper. They have the power to prevent high blood pressure and protect against atherosclerosis. As a very low-fat food, it can also help keep blood cholesterol levels at healthy safe balances.
The peel of the banana contains a number of antioxidants and can be used as home remedy to cure allergies, bruises, mosquito bites, skin irritation, warts, treating acne, wrinkles and many more. Now a days, we eat billion pounds of bananas each year. Instead of throwing the million pounds of peels into the landfills and wasting their potential benefits, try out some of these uses for your beauty regimen.
Check out this awesome video and Learn the 5 Ways To Use Banana Peels To Have Natural Beauty And Health Benefits!
1. Wart Treatment
-What you need to do is, cut away the banana peel.
– Then get a plaster, and put the banana peel on it.
-Then apply onto the affected area.
2. Teeth Whitener
– Chop a piece of banana peel, and just rub it off onto your teeth.
3. Itchy Bite / Acne Remedy
– Just cop a piece of banana peel, and apply it onto your itchy bite / acne.
4. Skin Care
– Chop the banana peels, put it on a container and add a bit of coconut milk on it.
– Blender it, then apply it onto your face as a facial mask.
– You can also your reduce dark circles, just chop the banana peel and apply it onto your under eyes.
5. Healthy Nutrition
– Chop your banana in half (don’t remove the banana peel), then add cinnamon & chocolate bits. Put it in the oven.