Do you feel embarrassed because of your dark underarms? Are you always scared of raising your hands when you are wearing a sleeveless top? In the 0:47 of this video, Homeveda will start to explain step by step the 3 Natural Home Remedies To Whiten Your Dark Underarms Effectively!!
We all know how embarrassing it is to have dark underarms.
You cannot raise your hands even if you dare to wear a sleeveless top. We tend to be conscious all the time which can mean so much sacrifice of our freedom.
Underarms may have gone dark due to some of your mistakes were not aware that were doing it, including shaving or using chemical hair removing creams and deodorants, let’s not leave them dark!
There are so many home remedies to whitening your dark underarms. You don’t have to leave them dark. To get rid of your dark underarms and restore your confidence, use these 3 simple natural home remedies that are very effective. All you need is to put in efforts, time and have patience, and surely you will be able to lighten your dark underarms.
Check out this awesome video and Learn the 3 Natural Home Remedies To Whiten Your Dark Underarms Effectively!
– Harsh deodorants
– Anti perspirants
– Hair Removal Creams
1. Take a bowl of crushed cucumber, Extract the juice.
2. Add 1 tsp of lemon juice, then add 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
3. Mix it well, apply on the affected area and wash it off after 20 mins.
1. Take 2 tsp of sandalwood powder, add tsp of rosewater.
2. Mix it well, apply and massage on the affected area wash it off after 30 mins.
1. Take 2 tsp of chickpea flour, add 2tsp of lemon and add 2 tsp of yogurt.
2. Mix it well, apply and massage on the affected area for 5 mins. Then wash it off after 2 hours.