Getting annoyed by your dark neck and back? Get rid of neck & back skin discoloration using some of these easy home remedies. Many people suffer the embarrassment of having dark skin patches around their neck and back. In the 1:00 of this video, Homeveda will explain how you can get rid of your neck and back skin discoloration step by step.
Dark neck or skin discoloration on the neck is a very common skin problem not only for many women but also with men. Dark discoloration can occur on the front, sides, or back of your neck.
Aging and sun exposure are the main causes of dark discoloration on the neck. Poor hygiene and accumulation of sweat can also be the reasons for dark skin on the neck.
Although it is a harmless condition but this affects our self-esteem and confidence. Many people have to face the embarrassment of having dark skin spots and patches on their necks. This can occur easily if you don’t pay attention to your neck.
This video will give you effective and natural remedies to reduce the dark discoloration of the skin around the neck. These remedies will cleanse and moisturize the skin to prevent the darkness on the neck.
Check out this awesome video and Learn the 3 Easy Ways On How to Get Rid of Dark Skin on Your Neck & Back!
– Hormonal imbalance
– Consumption of birth control pills
1. Take 1 cup honey, add about 12-14 almonds then mix them together to make a fine purity.
2. Massage onto your affected skin, leave it for about 20 mins. Then wash off with water.
3. Apply this mixture once everyday.
1. Take 2 tsp of milk, add 1 tsp of honey.
2. Add 2 tsp of lemon, and 1 tsp of almond.
3. Mix it well, apply the mixture onto the affected area and leave it for about 15 mins. Then wash it off with luke warm water.
1. Take one bowl of tomato puree, add 2 tsp of lemon.
2. Mix it well, apply onto the affected area and leave it for about 20 mins. Then wash it off with luke warm water. Repeat this twice a day.
– Always make sure you clean your neck,before using any remedy.
– Wear a cap or use an umbrella to protect your skin from the sun.