There are of tons of quick and easy tips to help get rid of dark circles and get rid of under eye bags fast with and without makeup! In the 1:25 of this video, Spankie Valentine will provide and explain how you can get rid of your dark circles, and get rid of puffiness under eyes for good!
We’ve all had that oh my god moment: looking in the mirror one morning and seeing dark circles or unsightly puffy eyes.
Waking up with puffy eyes, bags under eyes and dark circles can be really frustrating when you have a big day ahead. Puffy eyes, bags under eyes and dark circles are one of the most common beauty problems.
Bags under your eyes, mild swelling or puffiness and dark circles under the eyes are common as you age. With aging, the tissues around our eyes weaken.
This can also occurs when the eyes begin to swell for many different reasons, these including excessive crying, excessive physical, genetics, dermatitis, stress, hormonal changes in the body, a change in weather, sinus problems, hangovers, bad diet, lack of sleep and some allergic reaction.
Check out this awesome video and Learn the 15 Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Circles And Bags Under Eyes – Puffiness Under Eyes!
– Drink more water, the more water you drink the less water you’re going to repaint therefore your under eyes are going to retain as much.
– Also try to consider your salt intake, salt can naturally dehydrate your body
– Getting consistent sleep is very important, if you at least go to bed around the same time every evening that’s going to do wonders to help regulate you sleep.
– You can also try to sleep on two pillows that will elevate your head and help drain any of the extra water retention from your face.
– Try to change your sheets and your pillow case every week, because all kinds of allergen can be there and can affect you while you are sleeping.
– Try green or black tee, green tea has the benefits, so go ahead and drink it.
– After you used two tea bag, set them aside to cool (you can put them in the refrigerator), and then you are just going to place the tea bags over your eyes while laying down. Leave it for 5 to 10 mins. This will help to reduce swelling and inflammation
– Don’t rub your eyes. You’re wearing the thinnest layer of skin of the body which is under the eyes, the more you rub it the thinner its going to be and the dark circles are going to become much more visible.
– Cucumber is also a great way to get rid of your dark circles and puffiness. It has astringent properties that actually helps to reduce swelling and tighten the skin.
– Eat cucumber, this is also great to reducing wrinkles, fine lines and brightens your skin tone.
– Use a potato, to reduce puffiness. It is also a anti inflammatory.
– Try using a spoon, just froze spoons on your refrigerator and when its frozen put those spoon over your eyes for a few minutes.
– Always wear your sunscreen every time your going out.
– Use your ring finger every time you are touching around your eyes, because its the softest pad and the weakest fingers to apply the most gently.
– Make sure you remove your make up, every night before you go to sleep. Make up can get in to your pores and cause your pores and everything to swell and expand then you’re gonna wake up, with a mess.
– Take a paper towel, and get it wet and then place it into your freezer overnight. Now when you wake up in the morning go get your freeze paper towel and just drape it across your face or underneath your eyes.
– Apply concealer, just on your dark areas that you want to brighten. This will help to even out your skin.