Have you ever gotten home from your trip to the spa, a day complete with a whole body massage, and felt so relax? Did they use aloe oil on your skin? As good as the expensive, high-quality skin care that they used on at the spa, Aloe Vera can give you many ways on how you can use it for your skin care, experience it at home for less than half the cost and with more health benefits! In this video, Ela Gale will explain 10 step by step ways on how you can use Aloe Vera for your skin care at home!
Aloe Vera is a popular ingredient in skincare products, juices, and herbal remedies.
Aloe Vera has it’s own advantages, it’s hard to improve upon the effectiveness of Aloe gel straight from the leaf of the plant. Aloes are tough, low maintenance plants, and easy to grow indoors.
Harvesting the Aloe gel for yourself allows you to access the good stuff at its freshest, most concentrated, and most effective. This is especially important when using Aloe topically.
It also contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids, no wonder it’s used for such a wide range of remedies!
Aloe Vera has a soothing beauty ingredient which helps keep our skin healthy and repairs damaged one with its healing properties. The good thing about Aloe Vera is that it can be used by people of different skin types. It can also be used in various forms as a gel, oil, juice, the whole plant and in creams, soaps and tablets. So garner in the benefits of Aloe Vera by making these 10 ways to use Aloe Vera for your skin care at home!
Check out this awesome video and Learn the 10 Ways To Use Aloe Vera For Your Skin Care At Home!
#1 –Exfoliating and moisturizer pad
– Get a slice of aloe vera, cut it into half, and sprinkle some sugar on it.
– Then rub into your skin.
#2 –Clear Sinuses & Airways
– Get some aloe vera, cut them in half and put them in a pot.
– Pour water, then boil them. Then inhaled it.
#3 –Sunburn Remedy
– Cut of the aloe vera, then chop off the gel a little bit.
– Then rub it onto your sunburn.
#4 –Moisturizing Face Mask
– Just simply apply it onto your face. Or add some oil onto it and apply it onto your skin.
#5 –Reduce Irritated skin
– Just get the gel of the aloe vera, then apply onto your skin.
#6 –Supplement (Vitamins & Minerals)
– Just get the aloe vera, and swallow it as if you are drinking a vitamin.
#7 – Acne Treatment
– Just apply the aloe vera directly into your skin.
#8 – Heel Softener
– Apply the aloe vera into your heel to soften.
#9 – Leave in conditioner
– Just simply rub the gel of aloe vera onto your hair.
#10 – Cleansing Juice
– Get the gel of the aloe vera, then add apple juice. And just blend it up, then drink.