Looking for a little hair inspiration for spring? Do you want to find the best and easy spring hairstyles you need to master? Are you fed up of the old hairstyles and want to get the new look of the hair with the change of weather? Don’t worry! This hairstyle got you covered! With Spring just around the corner it’s time to think about what best hairstyle are great for this season! In this video tutorial, Cinthia Truong will show you how to make this Chic Spring Braided Flower Hairstyle!
Spring break is a chance to soak up the sun after a long, dreary winter. With this freedom, the only thing on your mind should be having a good time. The last thing you want to do is spend forever doing your hair, especially if you’ll be near the water!
This tutorial will make you be able to find the right kind of hairstyle according to the spring weather change! So, do not miss it!
As the spring gets in charge, the flowers start to bloom, you want to get some changed your hairstyle that can make your look chic and gorgeous! But some are having difficulty on what hairstyles to be worn in the spring? No need to worry!
In this tutorial you will learn a chic spring braided hairstyle, that would make your looks more trendy, chic and stylish this spring! So, check the word down and go rocking around!
Check out this awesome video and Learn How To Do This Chic Spring Braided Flower Hairstyle!
1.Bobby Pins 2.Hair Elastic
1. Start by twisting your hair from the right side.
2. Incorporate pieces of hair from the side. Make sure that the twist is kept tight. Stop twisting when you’ve already reached the middle. Secure it with bobby pins.
3. Take the remaining hair from the right and do a rope braid. This is achieved by twisting two sections of hair.Tie the ends with an elastic.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 on the other side.
5. Take the rope braid and roll it around into a bun. Secure with bobby pins.