Sexy modern pin up hairstyles and makeup look can give you a feminine charm and fascinating aura of mystery that’s hard to match. While these look may seem complicated, with a little practice, it is actually quite easy to master. In this video tutorial, Lauren Curtis will show you step by step on how you can do this sexy modern pin up hairstyles and makeup look!
You don’t have to be a model or a professional hair and makeup artist in order to wear your hair and makeup like a pinup girl.
While sometimes it may seem hard for you to achieve this look, there’s nothing wrong with looking for an inspiration over the internet, and recreating the look.
Just remember, a clean finish is a must in doing a pin up hairstyles and makeup. You’ll want make sure your hair looks polished and not too messy at all. Pair it with the lots of lashes, a classic red lip, dewy skin and soft curls! And it’ll surely make you look unique, sexy and modern which is guaranteed to turn some heads!
Check out this awesome video and Learn how you can do this Sexy Modern Pin-Up Hairstyle And Makeup Look!
HOW TO: GLAMOROUS PIN-UP WAVES
1. Start with a smoothing shampoo and conditioner to prevent frizz throughout the process.
2. Blow dry your hair straight, giving yourself a nice clean base to start with.
3. Part your hair to the side and bobby pin one side back. Keep some pieces out in the front for a softer look.
4. Section your hair into medium sections and wrap your hair all the way around your curling wand. Be sure to curl your hair away from your face, rather than towards your face. Work your way through the rest of your strands, until your whole head is nice and curled.
5. Brush out your curls so they’re soft and fluffy (not too tight). Finish with a mist of hair spray to set your style and you’re done with the hair!
HOW TO: SEXY PIN-UP MAKEUP
1. Apply foundation all over your face.
2. Apply concealer underneath your eyes to highlight, and conceal any darkness.
3. Apply a finishing powder underneath your eyes and on your lids to prevent your mascara from smearing onto your dewy skin.
4. Stipple a cream blush onto your cheeks softly, building the color as you go.
5. Apply a highlighter on the tops of your cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose, and on your forehead and cupid’s bow. This draws the light to your face and creates a fresh dewy look.
6. Fill in your brows.
7. Do your eye makeup.
8. Apply black winged eyeliner.
9. Apply a voluminous mascara.
10. Apply fake lashes for that dramatic, pin-up look!