Have you ever thought about creating your own nail polish? It can be a fun way to do your nails, and take a piece of a salon treat to your home. In this video, CloeCouture will show you on how you can make your own nail polish!
Having a hard time finding a nail polish color that compliments you?
When you want your nails to look good, but going to the nail salon won’t fit into your schedule or your budget, this tutorial has got you covered.
It has always been hard to achieve salon quality nail polish at home, but now doing your own polish couldn’t be easier with the help of this video tutorial.
This video will help you to make your own. Yes, you read that right! These quick and easy videos show you exactly how making your own kind of nail polish, that will make you want to do more instead of buying a nail polish that causes you to spend too much money!
You will be amazed at the quality of the nails you can create at home by simply doing your own polish.
Check out this awesome video and Learn How To Make Your Own Nail Polish…
Products to use:
Clear coat & Mineral Eye shadow
1.Take you clear coat out and peel the sticker off. And then get your mineral eye shadow.
2. Take a paper towel to prevent any mess.
Get a plastic container and then simply pour the clear coat on it.
3. Next go get your favorite color of mineral eye shadow, pour it on the plastic container.
And then mix it using a toothpick. Keep adding eye shadow and keep mixing until you got your desired color.
4. And when you already have got your desired color, pour the mixture in the bottle.
And shake it to get rid of the eye shadow clumps that might still be in there.
1. Take a piece of paper and cut it in half and then you will cut the two edges of it like a triangle shape.
Next your going to fold that looks like a cone.
2. Now take the paper funnel and put it in the bottle with the clear coat in it and then pour the eye shadow.
And then mix it using the brush of the bottle and shake it.