We are all fond of rosy cheeks, who doesn’t? There are many cheek stains that can give you color, but some don’t look so natural. And those that do are very expensive. In the 1:14 of this do it yourself video, Rclbeauty101 will explain how you can make your own Cheek stain at home.
A beautiful skin is every girl’s asset. Having a beautiful skin is never complete without a nicely rosy cheeks. A cheek stain can help you achieve that natural rosy cheeks you want.
However, makeup products on the markets are really expensive and full of chemicals, so why not make your own cheek stain?
Using natural ingredients that are not only safe to use but also will keep your skin nourished and moisturized for smooth, baby soft skin while adding that hint of color.
Check out this awesome video and Learn How to Make Your Own Cheek Stain At Home!
What you need for the container:
A jar container or a deodorant container to put the finished product.
1. Disinfect or clean the jar container by using rubbing alcohol and cotton buds.
2.When it comes to the bottle of the deodorant, just take out all the deodorant. And then disinfect that by using rubbing alcohol and cotton buds.
-Then remove all the remaining deodorant, put it in a hot water to disinfect further.
Ingredients for the Cheek stain:
– Pink Food Coloring
– Tinted Chapstick
1. Now to start, take the glycerin, and put it in a small bowl.
2. And then mix it with the pink food coloring, until you get your desired color for your cheek stain.
3. Try it onto your skin if you already achieved your desired color.
4. Once you’re finished trying it on, take your tinted chapstick lipbalm and put them onto the mixture.
-Now put it onto the microwave for about 60 seconds or 1 minute and take it out.
If you are going to use the deodorant container:
1. Take the top part of the deodorant, and stick into the mixture, put it in a freezer wait until its total freeze then takes it out.
2. Cut it out with a toothpick. Reheat the remaining mixture.
3. Put the top on the container. Fill it up with the remaining mixture. And you’re done!
For the jar container:
1. If you’re going to use the jar container, you can just simply put the mixture in it.