Understanding the perfect skin care ingredients in our personal skin care products can become so confusing. It leaves us with so much information that we cannot possibly control or absorb everything. You don’t have to be perfect. You can simply start to make simple changes in your daily skin care routine to reduce many skin problems, as effortless as where you reach on the shelf at a store to buy beauty products. In this video, Asian Beauty Secrets will start to explain and help you learn about everything you need to know before you start you basic skin care kit!
Many of us have been following the same skin care regimens our whole lives, which we learned from other people, who learned from others too, and so on. We thought they were the perfect way to keep taking good care of our skin. Turns out we were wrong.
Even something as simple as washing your face twice a day could be the reason for having sensitive skin that causes pimples, and many other skin problems and that’s just the beginning.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to skin care. Different skin types require different regimens. However, there are a few simple general rules of skin care that we would all be wise to follow. To find out exactly what skin care “rules” to stop living by, in this video, Asian Beauty Secrets provides some healthy skin care routine,with outdated and overrated skin care advice she wish we’d all stop following, and offered some new, must-try tips to add to our regimens.
Now you can stop following methods that just give you more skin problems, by finding out and following these skin care rules you can make your skin perfectly flawless.
Check out this awesome video and Learn the 5 Basic Skin Care Rules: Learn Everything You Need To Know Before You Start Your Basic Skin Care Kit!
Different types of skin:
Basic Skincare Routine:
– Different types of cleanser.
– You have to determine what kind of cleanser to use, depending on your skin type.
– Your Skin Composition:
– It takes 28 days for your skin to renew.
– For you to be sure that you have remove all the dead skin cells is to exfoliate,
because excess dead skin skin cells can cause:
– PH is a balance between acid and basic in your skin.
– But sometime cleanser throw off that balance. So whether your skin become acidic or basic depending on your cleanser.
– What the toner does is to bring your PH back to the neutral which is 7.
– Toners now a days are more efficient and advance, they not only balance the PH, they also remove any make up and cleanser residue, they also prepare your skin for the moisturizer and it also detoxify the skin.
– Avoid alcohol toner, because alcohol can dry your skin and it doesn’t benefit your skin at all.
– The easy way to determine which one to put first is going by the texture. Think of your skin as a sponge.
– It absorbs liquid texture – low density first.
– Next is the creamy texture – medium density.
– Then the last is the paste texture – high density.
– If you have dry skin use:
– Protect your skin using sunblock.
See the products she recommend by watching the video!