There are many beauty tools out there like sponges and brushes. But, what happens when you’re in a rush and you can find your makeup tools in your makeup drawer? Or worst possibly never to be seen again? Don’t worry! Go into your kitchen and grab a spoon. Yes, you read it right! Spoons aren’t just for food anymore! In this video, Michelle Phan will explain one by one on how you can use a spoon for your beauty routines!
Your daily household kitchen item can be your best beauty tool to give you a perfect winked eyeliner, pimple minimization, nail art and many more.
Spoon the basic utensils found in every house kitchen is used for many purposes and now included in the beauty kit too and it’s easy to use and carry in your makeup kit. You must be aware of the many natural ingredients and tools in your kitchen that help you to enhance your beauty.
The fruits and vegetables or different herbs and spices, these things in your kitchen can help you to look flawless and let you have gorgeous skin. These are surely great alternatives to many cosmetic products.
But, did you ever wonder how a kitchen utensil, as small as a spoon can come in handy as a beauty tool? Yes, you read it right! Who knew you can get all dolled up with just a spoon. Watch the video to get 3 beauty tricks with using a spoon.
Check out this awesome video and See these 3 Beauty Tricks You Can Do Using A Spoon!
1. Leave the spoons in the freezer overnight.
2. When you wake up take them out and lay them over your eyes until their no longer cold. This can help remove your puffy eyes.
3. Now flip the spoons over and press them against your face, to spread out any water retention on your face.
1. What you need to do is take the spoon onto the edge of your lashes.
– with your thumb gently press your lashes against the edge of the spoon.
2. Once you’re done, apply mascara.
And you now have beautiful curl eyelashes.
Hot and Melty Spoon
What you need:
1. Add a little bit of blush into the spoon, then add a bit of petroleum jelly. With your lighter melt down the ingredients.
2. Once the mixture has liquefied pour it in a container.