Lots of women out there are knows that enlarged pores are an all too common skin care concern. And we are pretty sure that many of us have already searched for a way to get rid of those annoying enlarged pores, but unfortunately it’s not actually possible to do so. But hey don’t worry we got you, because the good news is there are now skin care products you can use and guides you can include in your skin care routine to help you minimize the appearance of enlarged pores! And what even great is that there are also now makeup tips you can try to help you cover enlarged pores. Scroll down and keep reading for some of the best skin care tips for diminishing the look of enlarged pores!
We all know the feeling of looking in the mirror feeling so annoyed seeing those pesky enlarged pores. And so we keep on searching and trying to find out how and what can we do to at-least minimize our pores.
And because enlarged pores are very difficult to minimize, we are pretty sure that some of us have already given up on trying to at-least minimize them. Heads up pretty girl! Because we got some good new for you!
Find out everything about why you have enlarged pores and how to tackle them in this article. You’ll have smooth skin in no time!
Take a minute and minimize your pores with this Best Skin Care Routine for those who has Enlarged Pores!
The hard truth: No matter what a skincare product promises, there’s no way to completely make your pores disappear. However, there is a silver lining. While pores are essential for regulating the oils in your skin that give your complexion its natural glow, there are some tried-and-true skincare products that you can turn to on extra-oily days.
When your pores look as large as the bowl holding the sad desk salad you’re eating for lunch, these are the products will help them look so much smaller.
1. Use an exfoliating facial cleanser. Your skin care routine for enlarged pores should start with choosing the best facial cleanser for your skin care concerns. The Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine Cleanser goes beyond daily cleansing to exfoliate and unclog pores for skin that feels smoother. Formulated to transform from clay to mousse, this facial cleanser removes everyday impurities from skin’s surface without over-drying. Immediately, skin is purified of dirt, oil, and pollution, left with a clean, clear look, and feels smoother. Use after use, pores appear tighter and minimized and imperfections appear less visible. Once a day, squeeze a small amount of facial cleanser into hands and add water to transform it from clay to mousse. Gently massage facial cleanser onto your face using circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
2. Try a sugar scrub. Another exfoliating skin care product to give a try if you have enlarged pores is a sugar scrub. The Pure-Sugar Purify & Unclog Face Scrub immediately polishes away dull skin gently. With continued use over time, pores look tighter, unclogged, and less visible and skin looks less shiny and re-balanced. Three times a week, apply a small amount of face scrub to dry skin, then massage it in with wet fingers and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
3. Moisturize morning and night. Regardless of your skin type or skin care concerns (such as enlarged pores), using moisturizer should be part of your daily skin care routine. Look for one that offers lightweight hydration which is formulated with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera water and has a matte finish. Apply to damp skin after cleansing to help lock in hydration.
4. Add a face mask to your skin care routine. Just like using a sugar scrub can help minimize the appearance of enlarged pores with continued use over time, so can a face mask. Day after day, dead skin cells can accumulate on the surface of your skin, leaving your skin feeling rough, while dirt and oil can build up, causing the appearance of enlarged pores. The Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refining Face Mask addresses your skin care concerns to reveal a polished, pore-minimized, and smooth complexion. This face mask is formulated to draw out the buildup of impurities, dirt, and oils, unclog and tighten the appearance of pores, exfoliate dead skin cells from skin’s surface, and smooth the look of imperfections. Immediately, skin texture appears refined and pores look visibly minimized, while the appearance of imperfections is less visible with continued use over time. Three times a week, apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
5. Use primer before applying makeup. Once you’ve made your way through your skin care routine, don’t move on to foundation just yet. Applying a primer, over enlarged pores can help create a smooth canvas for the rest of your makeup application.