Retro classic looks could use an upgrade every once in a while, which is why Kathleen of www.more.comcreated this easy-to-follow gorgeous finger waves and pin curls tutorial for modern woman! These awesome finger waves and pin curls hairstyle are perfect for modern woman who wants to look classic without making you look old fashioned! Check this out and learn how to create this gorgeous finger waves and pin curls!
Is trying to decide what right hairstyle to wear on your much awaited date a challenge? But trying to imitate the hairstyles of one of your favorite celebrities can seem like an even greater challenge?
Well then, the good news is that many celebrity hairstyles are just easy to achieve!
Two of the most popular styles that you can try is the classic Pin Curls and Finger Waves, and must say it’s not as hard as it looks like actually they are among the simplest to create! You surely don’t want to miss this!
Take a minute and learn how to create this gorgeous finger waves and pin curls!
To get started, arm yourself with a comb, a curler, a medium-hold hairspray, and a bunch of double-prong clips.
1. Create a deep side part.
2. Section off the front part of your hair from right behind your ear, and pull it forward.
3. Start curling 1-inch sections at one side of your face. Make sure they are curling in the same direction, toward your face. As you go, set each curl with a double-prong clip. Voila, pin curls!
4. Continue curling and setting in the same direction, moving from one side of your face to the top of your head to the other side. Keep going until you have curled the whole front part you sectioned off earlier.
5. Now, curl the rest of your hair in the same direction as before. Once you’ve finished, one side of your hair should curl toward your face and the other should curl away from it. Spray your entire head with a medium-hold hairspray.
6. Let your curls cool for 20 minutes, and then undo the pin curls. Gently brush through curls with a boar-bristle brush for soft, bouncy ’50s waves.